Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨458,959 (€6,274) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)