Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,528 (€881) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)