Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,957 (€6,403) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)