Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,346 (€1,021) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)