Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12519 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,000 (287,569 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (42 minutes ago)