Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.202 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,890 (NZ$9,458) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)