Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.623 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨493,207 (NZ$10,143) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)