Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.583 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,993 (NZ$10,292) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)