Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,098 (€927) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)