Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,800 (Rp 15,620,429) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)