Cost of living comparison between Pakpattan, Pakistan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (₨5,888) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)