Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (₨5,761) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)