Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,112 (€1,082) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 3 hours ago)