Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨385,909 (£4,633) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)