Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,420 (€830) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)