Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,715 (CH$516,023) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)