Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,938 (131,408 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (32 minutes ago)