Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,851 (68,160 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)