Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨38,671 (64,165 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)