Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.245 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,650 (6,715 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)