Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,662 (5,893 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)