Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.182 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,122 (6,143 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)