Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11826 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,515 (452,522 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)