Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.694 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,687 (25,495 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (32 minutes ago)