Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,316 (13,567 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)