Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.071 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,555 (14,506 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)