Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,731 (26,326 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)