Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.215 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,451 (16,312 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)