Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,933 (CH$500,870) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)