Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.775 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,129 (4,002TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (39 minutes ago)