Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.332 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,795 (2,280TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)