Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.119 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨616,932 (kr 75,990) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)