Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.098 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,718 (kr 11,449) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)