Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.685 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,253 (10,351 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)