Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,378 (85,554 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)