Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,967 (54,261 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)