Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,342 (32,503 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)