Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,480 (36,722 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)