Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨528,748 (¥889,199) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (37 minutes ago)