Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 ($b385) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)