Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.343 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,778 ($b3,829) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)