Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.231 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,901 (R$ 4,986) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)