Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,348 (R$ 5,200) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 4 hours ago)