Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.798 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,451 (11,086 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (23 minutes ago)