Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.455 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,806 (4,348TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)