Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,931 (86,303 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)