Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,440 (171,688 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)