Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,105 (73,434 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)