Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19469 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,532 (156,829 KZT) in Oral.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)