Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19672 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,049 (147,672 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)