Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,607 (4,973 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)