Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.743 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,467 (2,775 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (28 minutes ago)