Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,613 (€1,264) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)