Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,589 (€738) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)