Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.545 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,399 (5,041 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)