Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.524 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,660 (2,789 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)