Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,079 (4,001 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)