Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.237 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,286 (4,082 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)