Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21087 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,589 (12,279 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)