Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,831 (2,523 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)