Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,985 (6,515 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)