Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,824 (6,532 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (43 minutes ago)