Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,323 (2,718 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)