Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,528 (27,882 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)