Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,535 (¥161,070) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)