Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,791 (¥160,043) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)