Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,653 (¥159,767) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)