Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,387 (16,941 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)