Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,405 (16,379 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)