Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,918 (30,361 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)