Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,914 (11,209 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)