Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,512 (33,642₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)