Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.154 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,884 (kr7,473) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)