Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨466,909 (kr47,679) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)