Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (GH₵181) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (38 minutes ago)