Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,967 (GH₵3,120) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)