Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,674 (¥4,535) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)