Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,996 (¥6,896) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (33 minutes ago)