Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨414,115 (€5,684) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)