Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨412,323 (€5,660) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (35 minutes ago)