Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,520 (Mex$ 12,314) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)