Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,187 (руб 91,480) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)