Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,709 (руб 41,893) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)