Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,323 (руб 37,302) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)