Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,431 (руб 36,714) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)