Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,320 (руб 36,643) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)