Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,808 (руб 48,744) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (34 minutes ago)