Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨81,250 (руб 70,903) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)