Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,785 (140,668 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)