Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,471 (73,414 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)