Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,273 (139,049 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)