Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,808 (70,836 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (35 minutes ago)