Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,667 (R$ 2,933) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)