Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,144 (R$ 3,750) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)