Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,626 (R$ 2,774) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)