Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 INR / XPF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 160% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,246 (167,586 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)