Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23412 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,064 (316,355 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)