Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18495 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,876 (258,865 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)