Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.931 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,423 (£872) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)