Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.055 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,135 (﷼ 368) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)