Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.665 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,406 (﷼ 344) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)