Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.227 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,620 (﷼ 357) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)