Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,435 (руб 92,217) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)