Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,672 (руб 36,514) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)