Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,843 (руб 35,990) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)