Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,631 (руб 42,982) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)