Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,999 (руб 46,152) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (34 minutes ago)