Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,022 (руб 44,766) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)