Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,651 (руб 86,283) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)