Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,619 (руб 104,714) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)